Consultant / Senior Consultant
Compensation: $94,420.00 - $181,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
Ricondo is a full-service aviation consulting firm. We provide facilities and operations planning, environmental planning, and financial planning services to airport owners and operators, airlines, and federal and state aviation-related agencies. Our technical consulting and project management services encompass airport facilities planning, airport master planning, environmental planning, feasibility studies, other financial analyses, airfield and airspace analyses, and airport development programs, either on a project basis or as part of on-call consulting services.
Ricondo is headquartered in Chicago and has other U.S. offices in Atlanta, Cincinnati, Dallas-Fort Worth, Denver, Seattle, Honolulu, Miami, Orlando, Phoenix, southern California, and Washington, D.C., as well as international offices in Abu Dhabi and London.
As we continue to expand our global portfolio and deliver exceptional client services, we are seeking a Consultant/Senior Consultant
with a blend of technical and business expertise to become part of our successful organization. Joining our elite team of aviation consultants provides opportunities for individuals to assist the largest and fastest-growing airports.POSITION SUMMARY
The Consultant/Senior Consultant
is responsible for performing advanced forecasting and business planning analyses for airport clients. Role will include supervision, training and direction to subordinate staff.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Performs project management, prepares scopes of work, and project budgets.
- Develops overall project assignment approach/plan with client/task leader.
- Identifies staff required to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Develops analysis methodology, task techniques and plan with client/task leader.
- Defines problems and coordinates with client/task leader.
- Formulates preliminary conclusions and recommendations on other assignments.
- Reviews and coordinates technical progress of junior team members.
- Develops final report outline and prepares complete reports and deliverables.
- Prepares and participates in client presentations, and technical proposals.
- Provides advice, technical assistance and written recommendations on airport planning studies.
- Participates in development of proposals, marketing/business objectives and strategy, and attends conferences.
- Performs related work as required.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Bachelors degree in a field that provides a strong foundation for aviation consulting, such as finance, accounting, business / quantitative analytics, economics, statistics, business administration or aviation management, mathematics
- Minimum of 2-6 years of experience with demonstrated increasing responsibility in airport consulting, management consulting or related field
- Possesses a familiarity with the airline industry or a desire to learn and grow in the aviation industry
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communications skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a high-demand, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel to support Ricondo's global project portfolio
We offer an extremely competitive benefits package with no out-of-pocket premium cost to the employee, as well a generous Paid Time-off Program and 401(K) Company Match to qualified employees.Relocation assistance may be provided.Ricondo is an equal opportunity employer.
- Masters degree in a field that provides a strong foundation for aviation consulting, such as engineering, aviation management, mathematics, statistics, business administration, or economics
- Extensive knowledge of best practices, methods, and principles utilized in strategic planning, financial analysis, forecasting, and/or airline revenue analysis
- Ability to apply advanced professional knowledge of the principles of management, business, marketing and administration in directing, supervising, and coordinating large and complex airport analysis projects
- Extensive knowledge of analytical techniques and related tools including statistical, spreadsheet, and databases
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with senior executives and staff at client organizations
- Knowledge of U.S. federal regulations related to airport grant funding and Passenger Facility Charges authority
Powered by JazzHR
Associated topics: commercial, commission, credit, economics, economy asset, market, financial, financial analyst, gs 0110 12, pricing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...