We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Supervise the desk clerks to ensure completion of essential duties necessary for an efficient Front Desk operation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: 1. Handle guest check-ins and check-outs efficiently and in a friendly and professional manner. (45%)
2. Supervise desk clerks and work load during shift. Complete shift check-lists as specified. (20%)
3. Run accurate room status reports in a timely manner and relay necessary information to effected departments and individuals. (5%)
4. Update daily group information; maintain and be familiar with future group files. Monitor and prepare group requirements and relay necessary information to effected departments and individuals. (5%)
5. Print cashiers report and verify balances. Verify all banks and deposits accordingly. (5%)
6. Monitor key control to maintain hotel security. (5%)
7. Respond to guest questions regarding the hotel. Know the lay out of the hotel including all suites, parlors, meeting rooms and all outlets' location and hours of operation. (5%)
Associated topics: bell attendant, club, clubhouse, gallery, kings, luggage attendant, plaza, rapids, service representative, spa
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.