The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking BC/BE Occupational Medicine Physician to join its Occupational Medicine Department on the island of Oahu.
- Operational since 1985, Kaiser Permanente is one of the largest providers of occupational health services in Hawaii.
- Provide a wide range of workers compensation medical care and occupational health and safety services to employers' unions and insurers.
- Monday through Friday. No weekends. No call.
- Exceptional opportunity for an OEM physician with solid clinical skills who has a passion for care delivery as a part of a collaborative, well integrated team.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible, BC/BE in Occupational Medicine preferred
- Residency in Occupational Medicine preferred
- Experience preferred but not required
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Associated topics: clinic, family, family practice, nocturnist, outpatient, practice, practice physician, primary, primary care, urgent care