- Oahu, Hawaii - Hawaii Permanente Medical Group
- $194,760.00 -194,760.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
66-1304 Mamalahoa Hwy
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking BC/BE Occupational Medicine Physician to join its Occupational Medicine Department on the island of Oahu.
- Operational since 1985, Kaiser Permanente is one of the largest providers of occupational health services in Hawaii.
- Provide a wide range of workers compensation medical care and occupational health and safety services to employers' unions and insurers.
- Monday through Friday. No weekends. No call.
- Exceptional opportunity for an OEM physician with solid clinical skills who has a passion for care delivery as a part of a collaborative, well integrated team.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible, BC/BE in Occupational Medicine preferred
- Residency in Occupational Medicine preferred
- Experience preferred but not required
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Associated topics: clinic, family, family practice, nocturnist, outpatient, practice, practice physician, primary, primary care, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.