Sales Executive In-House
Hilton Hotels in Waikoloa, HI
- Industry: Sales - Sales Manager
- Type: Full Time
Job ID: SAL001482
Area of Talent: Sales
Shift: Full Availability
Location: Waikoloa , HI
Date Posted: 01/23/2020
Property: Hgv Waikoloa Sales & Marketing
Hilton Grand Vacations ranks 26th in Hawaii Business Magazine?s ?Top 250? that highlights the state?s largest companies based on gross sales, a key indicator of market dominance and influence. Additionally, the company was the highest-ranking timeshare business on this year?s list!
As a Sales Executive In-House you will be responsible for driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome clients and present luxury ownership products to potential buyers
- Maintain effective communication with clients and provide follow up to ensure customer happiness by utilizing various forms of communication (ie: email, telephone and written correspondence)
- Liaise with Quality Assurance Managers to resolve guest-related issues as they arise
- Participate in sales trainings and meetings for key information on outstanding HGV products and related updates
- Utilize selling concepts promoted at HGV
- Generate referral leads with each new customer
- Promote a positive, collaborative environment and maintain our core
values and policies
When you join Hilton Grand Vacations, you join an industry powerhouse known for some of Hawaii?s best all-amenities resorts, state-of-the-art sales centers, and ongoing demand from buyers. A career at one of our nine celebrated resorts or within our marketing and sales operations means having the opportunity to introduce a vast and international clientele from around the globe to Hawaii?s aloha allure while enjoying the pleasures of island life year-round.
Meeting and exceeding the hospitality needs of our Club Members and guests while luxuriating in the sun-drenched beaches, stunning natural settings and diverse and enchanting culture of this tropical oasis is all in a day?s work for our Hawaii-based Team Members.
By putting people first, we will ensure Team Members become family, guests become Owners, and Owners become the heart of everything we do.
Hilton Grand Vacations? is a registered trademark of Hilton Worldwide Holding Inc. or its subsidiaries licensed to Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. Hilton Grand Vacations and its ownership properties and club programs operate under the Hilton name pursuant to a license agreement with Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, leader, manager, manager of sales, sales executive, sales management, sales manager, supervisor, team leader
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!