We have a Permanent role IT Enterprise Systems Manager (SCCM) our client Honolulu, HI. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
The Position title:
IT Enterprise Systems Manager (SCCM)- 6438-Honolulu, HI
Location : 1600 Kapiolani Blvd # 530, Honolulu, HI 96814
Duration : Permanent
- Laulima Government Solutions, LLC of the Client Family of Companies (FOCs) has an immediate need for an IT Enterprise Systems Manager (SCCM) to provide onsite enterprise/domain level administration support services to a customer in Honolulu, HI.
Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) Administration:
- The IT Enterprise Systems Manager (SCCM) will support and adhere to the Army Golden Master (AGM) server and workstation standards; manage, monitor and sustain: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager; Structured Query Language (SQL); and Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM); provide Change Management (CM) and Enterprise Services Management System; and perform daily monitoring to ensure consistent, optimal performance.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administration:
- Designs, builds, configures and administers SCCM infrastructure to ensure system is available for operating system deployment (OSD), package deployments, application catalog and client policy updates.
- Ensure SCCM is current with latest system builds, hotfixes, server operating systems, admin consoles and client updates using the Change Management process and/or documenting in ticketing system.
- Manages all SCCM hierarchy configurations and supports all site system roles such as distribution points, application catalog, and database and SQL Reporting services.
- Performs patching of server and appliance systems, by planning, testing, deploying, and monitoring system availability after patching is complete.
- Ensure infrastructure servers are current with the most recent Microsoft and 3rd party patches using department's Change Management process and/or documenting results in ticketing system.
- Create documentation for both technical and non-technical staff detailing standards, guidelines, communications and procedures required to operate and maintain network infrastructure patching responsibilities.
- Designs, builds, configures and administers the enterprise SCOM test and production platforms.
- Ensure SCOM is current with latest system builds, hotfixes, server operating systems, admin consoles and client updates using Department's Change Management process and/or documenting in ticketing system.
- Provides application support for the SCOM platforms.
- Creates and maintains monitoring and notification rules to meet infrastructure and business needs.
- Document process and procedures for proper administration of the SCOM platforms.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must possess a DoD Top Secret Clearance.
- Must be IAT-III qualified in accordance with DoD Directive 8570.01 - (CISSP, CASP CE, CCNP-Security, CISA, GCED, or GCIH.
- Must obtain MCSA: Server 2012 R2 within six months after hire.
- 5-7 years progressively responsible experience in windows server administration, Microsoft operating systems.
- Enterprise System Administration experience on Microsoft Windows platform; an understanding of a wide array of server grade applications to include DNS, IIS, Apache, SharePoint, SAN/NAS, SCCM/SCOM, VM, Patch Management, and LDAP.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP network architecture and implementation; and the fundamentals of network protocols, architecture and management.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the associated IA principles and framework applied to ensure information assurance and security of those services.
- B.S. in computer science / information systems or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MCSA: Server 2012 R2
- SCCM training or certification.
- SCOM training.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
- Orchestra Training.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at email@example.com and include posting 20-00431 in your application. Also, you can call us at # 630 576 1903 to discuss this position in detail.
About Generis Tek:
Generis Tek is a boutique IT/Professional staffing based in Chicagoland. We offer both Contingent Labor & Permanent placement services to several Fortune 500 clients Nationwide.
Our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees. Our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients’ specific needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a right fit for both sides. We aspire to be our client’s most trusted business partner.