A medical center located in Hawaii is seeking a hematology/medical oncology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. The facility uses Epic EMR. The schedule is Monday - Friday with call. The physician will see 20 patients per day on average. The facility can wait for you to obtain a HI state license.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: HI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Required
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, hem onc, oncology, palliative, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare