CompHealth is currently assisting a government facility in Hawaii that is in need of a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, and you will see 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification. The assignment requirements include outpatient and inpatient cases. The facility uses Meditech EMR system. For this assignment, you need to have an active HI state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: HI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- Procedures: Inpatient and outpatient
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, family medicine physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician md do, practice, practice physician, urgent