IT Technology Specialist I (Helpdesk Technician)
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Provides IT support for Army computer hardware, software, email, internet, networking, desktop, laptop, printers, digital senders, smart phones/smart devices, and peripheral hardware.
- Installs and supports licensed software to include desktop virus protection. Troubleshoots and resolves internet access and network issues.
- Inputs IT support requests into a government work order database. Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades, or replaces hardware and software systems. Performs desktop imaging support. Familiar with a variety of IT support concepts, practices and procedures.
- Minimum 2 years professional IT or related experience with at least 1 year experience on an IT Help Desk for the Army
- Certification: IAT-II (Security +), MCTA (preferred)
- Specific Technology Experience: Remedy, Microsoft Office, Smart Phones, Norton, McAfee, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Defense Collaboration Online, Cisco Virtual Private Network (VPN), Desktop Imaging, laptop technology, laser and inkjet printers, ethernet cablinng
- DOD Secret Clearance
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ('A3T') is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2018, ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A recent recipient of the prestigious Washington Technology, TOP 50 (ranking #9), A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, by Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join our growing team.
A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking/Travel Reimbursement (metropolitan areas)
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
Loading some great jobs for you...