Administrative Assistant for Construction Company
Compensation: $57,410.00 - $82,000.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Primarily responsible for all administrative functions related to assigned projects to include: processing of subcontract agreements, budget, change orders, purchase orders, invoices, base passes, submittals, and maintaining project files. Admin will work closely with Project Manager/Engineer and Admin Supervisor to be responsive to customers as directed.
- Proficient with computers, programs and software: intermediate skills in Excel, Word, and Adobe Acrobat. Knowledge of Timberline preferred.
- Must be able to obtain clearance for base passes if needed
- 3 years of administrative experience and background familiarity with construction documents (highly preferred)
- Valid Driver's License
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Team player
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday // 7:30am - 4pm
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Health insurance - covered for the whole family!!
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...